Tajdeed e Nikah in Islam and How to do Tajdeed e Nikah?
Tajdeed e Nikah in Islam and how to do Tajdeed e Nikah? Tajdeed e Nikah means performing a new Nikah (marriage) with the same spouse with a new Mahr/mehar. Tajdeed e Nikah is necessary in certain circumstances. According to Islamic or Sharia law, marriage is a legal union and a social contract between a man and a woman, that is known as “Nikah”. The marriage is bound by Sharia, and there are certain things that bind a man and a woman together into the bond of the Nikah. As soon as these limits are crossed, the Nikah becomes nullified and the renewal of the Nikah becomes mandatory. In this case, the Nikah is not actually broken intentionally, but there are different reasons for which a Nikah may break and need to be renewed. How can these reasons be determined? Let us take a look at the reasons that constitute this practice and the method by which we can renew the Nikah.
Tajdeed e Nikah is a Way to Renew the Love and Passion
Tajdeed e Nikah is a way to rejuvenate your Nikah. Tajdeed e Nikah is a way to renew the love and passion you share with your spouse. Tajdeed e Nikah allows for a couple to renew their relationship and continue their marriage as if nothing has changed.
We offer Tajdeed e Nikah services by our Nikah Khawans so that you can reconnect on a deeper level with your spouse.
Tajdeed e Nikah is the renewal of your marriage. It is a way of confirming your love and commitment to each other, as well as a way to make sure that your relationship continues to be filled with happiness. Tajdeed e Nikah is not just about renewing the wedding vows you made on your wedding day; it’s also about making sure that you continue to grow together as a couple so that your relationship can continue to flourish.
Tajdeed e Nikah can be performed by a qualified Nikah Registrar/Nikah Khawan/Imam. This means that you don’t have to go through the trouble of finding someone who’s willing and able to perform this service for you; we’ll do all that work for you!
WE OFFER TAJDEED E NIKAH SERVICE AT YOUR HOME OR AT OUR OFFICES IN KARACHI, ISLAMABAD AND LAHORE
We offer Tajdeed e Nikah service at an affordable fee so that everyone can enjoy this special moment in their lives. We help couples renew their marriage vows every day because we believe in the power of love and commitment between two people—and because we believe in creating more happy people in this world.
What is Tajdeed-e-Nikah? How to do Tajdeed e Nikah? Method of Tajdeed e Nikah:
What is Tajdeed-e-Nikah? How o Do Tajdeed e Nikah? Tajdeed e Nikah means performing a new Nikah (marriage) with a new Mahr. No gathering of people is necessary for this. Tajdeed e Nikah means performing a new Nikah (marriage) with a new Mahr. No gathering of people is necessary for this. Ijaab (offer) and Qubool (acceptance) are the two components of a marriage contract called Nikah.
- At the time of the Nikah, at least one or two Muslim men and 2 Muslim women must be present as witnesses.
- Nikah sermons (Khutbah) are not mandatory; however, they are recommended (Mustahab).
- In the presence of witnesses, the man performs Ijaab, that is he says to the woman, “I performed Nikah with you in exchange for the (agreed) mahr.” The woman should then reply, “I accept.” Nikah is thus established.
- A woman may also recite the Khutbah or Surah Al-Fatiha and then perform the Ijaab, to which the man will reply, “I agree”, and the Nikah will be established.
- Mahr, or the monetary amount, is considered to be ‘Wajib’ in Tajdeed e Nikah, so one has to renew his nikah with a new mahr. A woman can exempt her husband from mahr if she wishes, but the man should not inquire about whether she is exempting him.
Reasons for Tajdeed e Nikah:
The Nikah can break for several reasons. Some of these reasons are listed below:
- The husband of a Muslim woman who does Kufr, disrespecting Allah SWT, Prophet Muhammad PBUH, or any other Islamic religious obligation, ceases to be a Muslim and is required to do Tauba. As a result, the husband is no longer Muslim and his wife is Muslim, so a Muslim woman cannot get married to a non-Muslim man. Therefore, after the husband has done tauba, the nikah needs to be renewed.
- Likewise, if the husband calls the wife mother, sister, or with another relative-name which serves as ‘na-mahram’ for him, in this sense, the marriage will also be broken and needs to be renewed.
- Couples who become skeptical about their nikah, which means they believe their nikah has been broken for some reason, can renew their nikah using Tajdeed e Nikah.
Tajdeed e Nikah is the Renewal of Your Marriage contract
Tajdeed e Nikah means the renewal of your marriage. It is a way to bring back the spirit of love and passion in your marriage. It is also a way to rekindle the fire that once burned between you and your spouse. Tajdeed e Nikah will help you make your relationship stronger, more loving and more fulfilling.
Our Nikah Khawan will help you with this process by guiding you through creating an atmosphere of love and affection in your home. He will also provide advice on how to make sure that the love between the two of you lasts forever. The best part about Tajdeed e Nikah is that it can be done at any time during your marriage!
Tajdeed e Nikah is the renewal of a marriage contract. When a couple enters into marriage, they both have certain rights and responsibilities towards each other. It’s also an opportunity to think about what’s changed in your life since then, and how those changes might affect your relationship.