Online Shaadi/Shadi in Karachi-Islamabad-Rawalpindi-Lahore, Pakistan
Online Shaadi/Shadi in Karachi-Islamabad-Rawalpindi-Lahore, Pakistan takes a few minutes
Online Shaadi/Shadi/ Nikah /Marriage Services in Pakistan
Online Shaadi/Shadi in Karachi-Islamabad-Rawalpindi-Lahore, Pakistan takes a few minutes. Online shadi/shaadi services are provided by lawyers & Nikah Registrars in Karachi, Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Lahore for over 36 years. In Pakistan, online Shaadi/shadi or online Nikah services are not a new idea. Before internet, online shadi/shaadi/nikah was being solemnized on telephone. Right Law Associates, providing online shadi/shaadi services since 1985. Our lawyers and Nikah Khawan/Nikah Registrars have vast experience of online shadi in Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad.
Online Shadi/Shaadi For People Living Abroad
Online shadi/shaadi is very useful for people living abroad in countries like the UAE, Saudi Arabia (KSA), the UK, the United States, Canada, Australia, and other countries. Pakistanis working or living abroad are in high demand of online shadi or online nikah facility. We have had people from Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi (UAE), Riyadh, Jeddah (KSA-Saudi Arabia), London, Manchester, Birmingham (UK), New York, Washington, California, USA, Canada, Australia, or we received inquiries from various countries of Europe about online shadi/Shaadi and nikah.
Online Shadi/Shaadi via Telephone, WhatsApp or Zoom
Our online shadi/ Shaadi services are available via telephone, WhatsApp, Google Meeting, Zoom, or any other chatting software. Answering frequently asked questions about Online Shadi and Online Nikkah begins the process. During the 20-minute process of Nikah, we make sure that our customers are making an informed decision and that they have no ambiguities.
Online Shaadi/Shadi in Karachi-Islamabad-Rawalpindi-Lahore, Pakistan take a few minutes. Online shadi/shaadi Nikah Registrars, Online Shaadi/Shadi in Karachi-Islamabad-Rawalpindi-Lahore, Pakistan Online shadi/shaadi
Legal and Islamic (Sharia) Perspective of Online Shaadi/Shadi in Pakistan
Pakistani law provides an opportunity for ex-pat Pakistanis who cannot attend their marriage ceremonies in Pakistan, known as Online Shadi (Nikah Online) or Online Nikaah, to marry on the Internet. The bride and groom are required to be present at the time of the marriage in a traditional marriage. It is possible to perform Online Shadi/Shaadi in Pakistan by appointing a lawyer as an attorney or proxy.
Nikah Online is provided to overseas Pakistanis under the Pakistan Muslim Family Law Ordinance 1961 and the Family Courts Act 1964. The Nikah can also be performed online in accordance with Sharia (Hanafi and Jafria School of Thoughts) which is legal as well as sharia-compliant.
Online Shaadi / Shadi / Online Nikah Nama Registration
Online Nikah/marriage must be registered in Pakistan. Pakistani citizens do not have to be necessarily present physically, but they can be present online and an attorney/vakil/proxy/representative should be present at Majlis-e-Nikah (Nikaah Gathering). If one of the spouses is a Pakistani citizen, the couple can register their Online Shaadi (Nikah) in Pakistan.
Is Wali Required For Online Shadi (Nikah Online) in Pakistan?
The wali of the bride is necessarily required in Middle Eastern countries like Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, and Iraq. However, Hanafi School of thought (Sunni Fiqh) and Pakistani matrimonial laws do not include this requirement. So, in Pakistan, no wali is required for online shaadi (Nikah). In Pakistani Nikahnama, a clause has been inserted for the signature of a Vakeel / Attorney / Proxy / Representative on behalf of the absent party.
Online Shaadi /Online Shadi (Nikah Online) Through Attorney/Proxy/Vakil
In Pakistani law and Islamic Sharia, any Pakistani citizen can register his/her marriage/Nikah throug a vakil/attorney/proxy, and have their Nikah / marriage papers and other related documents processed through a lawyer/attorney/vakil.
Can a Muslim Woman Marry without WALI through Online Shaadi/Shadi/Nikah/Marriage in Pakistan?
Sui juris (Adult) Muslim females can enter into a valid online Nikah/shadi with or without the consent of Wali. Both men and women in the Islamic faith have the right to enter into a Shadi offline or online of their own free will and consent, and their lives are protected under Article 35 of the Islamic Constitution. (Lahore High Court)
Nikah Registrars, Online Shaadi/Shadi in Karachi-Islamabad-Rawalpindi-Lahore, Pakistan Online shadi/shaadi, Online Shaadi/Shadi in Karachi-Islamabad-Rawalpindi-Lahore, Pakistan take a few minutes. Online shadi/shaadi
REQUIREMENT FOR THE Online Shaadi/Shadi (NIKAH ONLINE) IN PAKISTAN
- Both, the bride and the groom, must be at least 18 years old. The minimum legal age of marriage in Pakistan is 18 years old (the sharia age of marriage/nikah is puberty).
- It is important that the bride and groom have their free will and consent (no pressure or force should be involved)
- In the same way as traditional marriages, Online Nikah/Marriage is performed in the presence of two witnesses as well as a Qazi, also known as the Nikah Khuwan.
- Finally, the Mehar, also called a dower amount, is an amount mutually agreed upon between the bride and groom.
Procedure Of Online Shadi/Shaadi (Nikah Online)
- You will need to send us the scanned copies of the bride and groom’s passports and identification cards.
- We will set the date for the Online shaadi/online nikah and both the bride and groom will participate via video call.
- Similarly, the Nikah Khuwan will recite the Khutba-e-Nikah and then the Ejab-o-Qabool (requesting the bride and groom’s consent). Also present at the event will be two Muslim witnesses and a Wakeel/attorney/proxy.
- After the bride and groom have signed the Nikah documents, we will process all Nikah documents. A marriage registration certificate will be issued on behalf of the bride and groom. The Union Council will issue the Nikahnama (Marriage Contract) and NADRA Marriage Certificate.
We provide the below services after conducting your Online Shaadi / Shadi/Nikah Online:
- Nikahnama (marriage contract) copies in English or Urdu
- Marriage Certificates from the Union Council, NADRA (English and Urdu)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) Attestation (Additional Fee Applicable)
- Attestation from Embassy (Additional Fee Applicable)
Online shadi/online shaadi/online marriage/online nikah can be done via telephone, WhatsApp, Zoom. Online shaadi/online shadi/online marriage/online nikah is not a new matter in Karachi, Islamabad
Online Nikah in Pakistan
NADRA Marriage Certificate
Online nikah & Marriage Documents
Online Nadra Marriage Certificate
English Nikah Nama Form
Urdu Nikahnama Form
Online Marriage in Islamabad
Online Nikah in Karachi
Online Marriage in Lahore
Online Marriage in Urdu
Online Shadi in Pakistan
Online Nikah nama Form