Court Marriage in Karachi, Pakistan and Information about our Court Marriage Services in Pakistan
Court Marriage Service in Karachi, Pakistan was started by our group, Pakistan Law Forum in the year 1985.
Court Marriage in Karachi: About Court Marriage Services in Karachi, Pakistan and Court Marriage Fee. Court marriage in Karachi, Pakistan was started in an organized manner in the year 1985 by a group of family lawyers, called Pakistan Legal Forum, headed by Mohsin Ali Shah. As, court marriage is a lawful marriage, but it was called “civil marriage” those days. We started to offer the court marriage service and providing complete legal marriage documents to the bride and groom, and we also provided complete legal protection to the newly married couples.
Court Marriage in Karachi with Islamic Shara’i Nikah
Court marriage in Karachi or any other city of Pakistan, cannot complete without Nikah. Our Nikah Khawan solemnize the Nikah as per Islamic Shari’a and makes the Nikah official by getting it registered with the official registrar of the locality. After proper registration of Nikah, the documents are being handed over to the newly married couple. The marriage documents are a legally registered Nikah Nama of your marriage, which is signed by the bride and groom, two witnesses, Nikah Khawan and the Official Nikah Registrar. You can apply for a computerized marriage certificate (publicly called as NADRA Marriage Certificate) from your local Union council / Municipal Committee after the solemnization of Nikah or you can process your Nadra Marriage Registration Certificate through us.
We have set up our offices in all major cities of Pakistan to make this process easier for couples who are planning to get married through court marriage. You can call our helpline number given in the top right corner of this page, or you can email or WhatsApp us your issue on given contact details or Just fill out our online form with attached documents, and we will contact you as soon as possible for further steps.
Court Marriage Process in Karachi, without going to the Court
- Court marriage is a legal and valid marriage.
- Court marriage is a simple process.
- Court marriage is a cost-effective way to marry.
- Court marriage is a convenient way to marry.
- Court marriage is a quick way to marry.
- Court marriage is a safe way to marry
Our Court Marriage Team in Karachi
Our court marriage team is a group of family lawyers and Nikah Khawans who are committed to providing the best service to the clients. We know that you have many options when it comes to deciding where and how to get married in Karachi, and we want to make sure that you choose our law company for your court marriage service because we strive for excellence in everything that we do.
- Our staff is well-trained, knowledgeable about the law and has excellent customer service skills. They will help guide you through every step of the process so that nothing falls through the cracks on your special day!
- We have worked hard over many years developing strong relationships with government officials who can assist us with issuing necessary paperwork quickly and efficiently so that your ceremony can be performed without delay or confusion!
Court Marriage-Legal Requirements in Karachi
- The bride and groom must be present, both, at the same time.
- Both parties must be 18 years old (For Nikah registration in Punjab, 16 years for the girl).
- Both parties must not be married (Polygamy is allowed for men, with a condition).
- Both parties cannot have close family connections (such as parents, siblings or children).
The Application Form For Computerized Marriage Certificate, Union Councils of Karachi
- The application form is available at the Union Council office, Karachi.
- It is also available in Urdu and English.
- It is available in the form of a computer printout.
For Court Marriage, You Required Just a Single Document - Your CNIC or any other Proof of Age
For Court Marriage, you just required a single document , i.e. your CNIC or any other evidence of your age. If you or your partner does not have the CNIC, a B Form (NADRA) or a Matriculation certificate is required. However, if you don’t have any document, please talk to us and we would still help you.
Court Marriage Services in Karachi are for you.
If you are looking for a professional company to handle the details of your marriage, then Court Marriage Services are for you. Our team is committed to make your court marriage successful, and we will get you married according to the procedure in Pakistan.
Court Marriage is a legal marriage that is performed by an experienced matrimonial lawyer of our law company. The couple might have met each other before they apply for getting married with mutual consent, but they must not be related by blood or any other way except as first cousins.
For Court Marriage, the Nikah Solemnizing and Filling the Columns with Nikah Nama in our Karachi Office
For court marriage, the Nikah Nama is a necessary document used to register the marriage with the Union Council. It is the official record of your wedding, and it confirms that you are legally married. If you have decided to get married in court, then you have to fill out this form along with your partner.
The first step for filling this paper is writing down each other’s name on separate sheets of paper. Then, both parties should sign their respective names at the end of each column on their own sheet of paper. This makes sure that both parties agree that all information provided above is true and accurate as per the Muslim Family Ordinance, 1961.
In a Court Marriage or Arranged Marriage, Nikah Nama is a marriage contract between bride and bridegroom. We complete its all required sections at our Karachi Office
In a court marriage or an arranged marriage, the Nikah Nama is a marriage contract between bride and bridegroom. A Nikah Nama is a legal document that’s used to register your marriage, and it must be filled out correctly in order for you to get married in Pakistan. The Nikah Nama means “marriage contract” in Urdu, but it’s also known as an Islamic Wedding Certificate or Islamic Marriage Contract.
If you want to get married in Karachi, Pakistan, we can help you with all the required paperwork necessary for your Nikah Nama. We can even take care of registering your marriage with the civil authority so that it will be recognized both by Pakistani law and by other countries’ laws where you may travel together later on.
Application for marriage registration with Union Council, Karachi
Apply for marriage registration with Union Council
- Make an application to the relevant union council (Union Council) along with the required documents. A fee of Rs. 1000/- must be paid in cash at the time of submitting an application. The applicant must attach two self-addressed stamped envelopes (size 20×10 cm) to their application so that they can receive their NADRA Marriage Certificate from the Union Council later on.
- Once this is done, you will be given a token number and your case will be registered as per jurisdiction of your area.
Obtaining NADRA marriage certificate from the Union Council, Karachi
- NADRA marriage certificate is the proof of your marriage and a must-have document for both parties.
- To obtain NADRA marriage certificate, you need to go to the Union Council where you got married. You can find this information on the cover page of your Nikahnama (marriage contract) or any other document which shows where you got married.
- Once at the Union Council, you need to provide them with original copies of all documents required by them (as stated above) along with a fee of Rs 1000/- only
- payable in cash or cheque at their counter.
We offer Court Marriage Services in Karachi, Pakistan
We offer Court Marriage Services in Karachi, Pakistan. We help you are that if you are not in Pakistan and want to get married to your foreign spouse, we can arrange a court marriage for you as well. No matter where you live in the world, we will make sure all the paperwork is done correctly.