Court Marriage

Court Marriage Karachi:

Looking For Court Marriage Karachi ?
Court Marriage in Karachi The constitution of Pakistan, the law of land, Islam and Muslim Family Law allow to every adult person to get marry on his/her own choice, accord and freewill. The Superior Courts called that girl sui juirs and accepted their marriage without the consent of parents. And the Courts have accepted the minimum age 16 of the girl for marriage and hold that 16 years girl and above is capable to contract her marriage as per her own wish, Court Marriage Karachi freewill and consent.

court marriage karachi
court marriage karachi

court marriage karachi According to Pakistani laws a male and female who have attained the age of 18 years can get into marriage with their free will and consent. Pakistani laws give liberty and protection to such marriages. Court marriage is legal and valid according to laws applicable in Pakistan and it is acceptable and recognized all over the world.

For verification of age and other particulars, the male and female have to provide the copies of their Passports, CNICs or other documents as proof that they have attained the age of 18 years. If they don’t have documentary proof of their age then they must swear affidavits that they have attained the age of Majority/Puberty.

The girl has to appear before the judicial officer or oath commissioner to sworn through the affidavit of her Free Will that she is Sui Juris and with her own free will she is going to marry with a man of her own choice.

That after scrutiny of the required documentation their Nikah/Marriage will be performed and registered in the concerned union council. The Nikah Registrar will prepare and issue Nikah Nama and the Secretary of Union Council will issue a Computerized Marriage Certificate.

Before or after court marriage karachi if somebody creates harassment among the male and female, they can file writ petitions in the court of law for the protection of their life and family.court marriage in pakistan If somebody gets register any false FIRs against the male and female, they can file a writ petition in the High Court for the quashment of such FIRs